Electronic Software Delivery
Professor Teaches OneNote 2010 helps you get the most out of Microsoft OneNote 2010. This computer learning course was designed by experts to guide you through all of the functions and features of this sophisticated digital notebook program. You will get hours of lessons using a realistic simulation of the actual OneNote 2010 program. Download the product and start learning Microsoft OneNote 2010 today!
What is Microsoft OneNote 2010?
Microsoft OneNote 2010 is a digital notebook that is a part of the brand new Microsoft Office Home & Student 2010 suite. OneNote creates a single place to store all of your notes and information. It provides the flexibility to gather and organize text, pictures, audio and video recordings, and more, in one location on your computer.
What Are the Benefits of Learning Microsoft OneNote 2010?
- Organize, store and search for your information and notes in one easy-to-use location
- Easily take notes while working in other applications, such as Word or Internet Explorer, using the Dock to desktop feature
- Compile your notes in an organized way when working on multiple projects
- Save, print and share your ideas and notes using Backstage view
What You Will Learn in Professor Teaches OneNote 2010
Our extensive computer training course will cover the following topics:
- Using Dock to Desktop
- Creating and Configuring Notebooks
- Taking and Saving Notes
- Creating Pages and Subpages
- Adding Screen Clippings to Notebooks
- Creating Unfiled Notes
- Converting Handwriting
- Working with Audio and Video
- Tagging Notes
- Working with Notebook Templates
- Setting Notebook Properties
- Printing Notebook Content
- Sharing Notebooks on the Web
- Backing Up Notebooks
Every Professor Teaches Course Includes:
- Practice in a Realistic Simulation of the Software
- Hundreds of Learning Topics
- 4 to 8 Hours of Training per Course
- Realistic Simulations
- Beginner to Advanced Topics
- Self-Paced Learning Objectives
- Introductions and Summaries
- Interactive Exercises
- Professional Voice Narration
- End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
- Checkmarks for Completed Topics
- Glossary, Index, and Search
- Professor Answers for Instant Training
This product is licensed for personal/home use only. It is illegal for single user software to be used for multiple users. Volume License pricing and Multi-User Licenses are available for Business, Government, and Education.